Monday, May 26, 2008

first things first

sooo i have a few friends now with blogs... i figured, just as it is time for me to swallow my pride and by a god damn ipod, it is time fore me to start a journal. itll keep me out of trouble and make something productive out of my life.
i figure i'd get people acquainted with myself first: im a line cook, i live in a pittsburgh neighborhood called polish hill, i ride bicycles as transportation, i listen to punk rock, metal, and occasionally pop music.
i work at the bigelow grille in downtown pittsburgh, and im trying to make a lucrative career in the food/restaurant industry.
im 23 , full of piss and vinegar, and ready to start trouble. i cook my ass off. i have a dog (the bronx) and an iguana (elvis) that adorn my life when im not in a 130 degree plus kitchen.
not to be that cliche mother fucker, i wont post like 18 entries my first day... i have plenty of stories and pictures to share but would rather not simply explode them into your eye vaginas.

1 comment:

blackbeard said...

my eye vaginas all dry & crusty...